Friday, October 28, 2011

Our Lovely House (part I)

I know many of you have been dying to see our cute little new home but it is a work in progress. For those of you who might not remember, or who are new readers to my wonderful blog, our house is a 4 bed/2 bath and 1700 sq/ft lovely home in Glendale, AZ. We closed the beginning of June and moved in the end of August. Before we moved in we took down all of the popcorn ceiling with some wonderful help. My dad then hand textured all of the ceilings and put up crown molding. So far we have painted the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, and the nursery. (Thanks to all of our family who helped us paint and take down the ceiling.) Below are pictures of the living room. The rest of the pictures will be posted sometime this next week.

Our living room wall. Hunter is chilling on the love sac
having the time of his life.


Fireplace, mantel and our ghetto televsion

Our wonderful front door with my favorite candy corn wreath

The rubber ducky by Hunter's bath tub (aka the kitchen sink)

1 comment:

  1. Wow everything looks so nice! I really like that front door ;)

    ReplyDelete