Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hunter's Blessing

Over Labor Day we got the wonderful chance to bless Hunter at our church. With family from both sides in town, we had thirteen people at our lovely new home. I enjoyed the chance to show off my amazing cooking skills, and we used our family as free labor to paint our living room and kitchen. The house turned out beautiful and we had an even better time with our families. Stay tuned: the next post will be the long awaited pictures of our home.






3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! And you are a glowing mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! The picture with you, Hunter and your parents is my favorite. I'm glad everyone was able to help, sorry I didn't get to help this time. I am sad because I do miss your amazing cooking skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. His outfit is really cute! I love your family picture up top. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete