Saturday, June 9, 2012

Alaska: Q&A

Many of you have probably been wondering where I have disappeared
to. Somedays I am beginning to wonder myself. Due to lack of Internet
I have disconnected myself from reality, but for the next ten minutes I am back. Hope you enjoy the first
ever question and answer session of my blogging career.

Q: Janina, I heard a rumor that you were in Alaska for the summer.
A: Yes, Jared and I needed some extra cash this summer and decided that going back to the place where we met was the a great way to get out of the Arizona heat and make some quick cash. Jared is driving tour buses and I am working part-time in the office.
Q: How is little Hunter doing in all of this?
A: Hunter actually adjusted faster than I did. He loves all the adventures, the new people and tormenting the dog at the house we are living at. In the next couple days be on the look out for pictures of him and from the summer thus far.
Q: Tell me more about where you are living.
A: We are living with the same lady who I lived with the last summer I was up here. She has an empty bedroom she rents out every summer. She has an annoying little dog named Leo and has adopted us as her family.
Q: Janina, do you miss driving buses?
A: Of course. Driving a 45 foot bus seeing some of the most scenic landscape in the world is a natural high for me, but being with Hunter is completely worth sitting in an office staring at a pretty picture on a screen saver.
Q: Will we be hearing more of your adventures in the near future?
A: Yes, in fact leave me comments of the questions you want answered and I will answer them next time I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Q: When will you be coming to visit us in Arivaca? I miss me some Janina!

    ReplyDelete