Friday, February 3, 2012

The Last 77 Days

The last 77 days of our lives a lot has happened: Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hunter. The quickest way to describe everything is via pictures.

1. Thanksgiving in California with my parents.

Hunter spent most of the weekend on my dad's back working on
lots of fun projects around the house. He's getting pretty
good with an electric drill.

We got together with family from my mom's side of the family.
Hunter played with his only cousin who is a month older.

2. Christmas in Utah with Jared's side of the family. Hunter was beyond spoiled.

Hunter loved to play in the wrapping paper.
He had, by far, the most gifts under the tree.

Jared's dad has a 4-wheeler. I love going on the trails right behind
their house. This view is looking over the whole Utah Valley


3. Hunter has made some friends.
Hunter and his best friend. They are three days apart and have
play dates once a week. They spend the time trying to eat
each
other and steal toys.

Hunter has a soul mate Hannah. They shared their first
kiss a couple of weeks ago. I am already planning their wedding.

4. Hunter turned 6 months old and tried rice cereal for the first time.
I would like to say Hunter loved it but he didn't and refuses
any other food. He still prefers his mama which makes me happy.

5. We took family pictures. Hunter loved showing off in front of the camera.

4 comments:

  1. HAha! I love the wrapping paper one. I would caption it, "Um, why are you doing this to me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family pictures. You guys are so cute! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him! He's so adorable! So glad you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete